seems i've always got something on the tip of my tongue.    ©

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The Young Woman's Guide to Getting Over Herself

There’s a new posting over at www.NYHotties.com by yours truly. As a result, the traffic here will escalate for a couple days, I suspect, and I’d like to welcome you first-time visitors.

I’m a writer looking for a gig. I want to be a sex advice columnist and I’m working towards that, with this blog being just another tool in my belt.

If you like what you see and think I deserve to be living above the poverty line, since I'm presently out of work and am trying to make the world a better place one orgasm at a time, you can click the scantily clad torso at the top of my sidebar and donate money through an encrypted PayPal account, or if you’re a publisher who wants a sexy non-fiction book conjured or would like me to do a sex advice column, I’m so up for that.

Click here to email me. I love comments and I love questions. I’ll answer anything you throw at me.

Meanwhile, I’ve got a few “a”-list postings, which you can find in the sidebar under “Best of the Cunt.” I’m currently in the midst of a 4-5 part series on cunnilingus, things every man needs to know. You can start delving into that spicy series here. This will be continuing with part 4 appearing on the weekend. You can find parts 2 and 3 in the sidebar, under the Best of the Cunt.

Thanks for swingin’ past.