seems i've always got something on the tip of my tongue.    ©

Monday, June 05, 2006

PODCASTS: Update

So, my big, shiny new computer is slated to arrive Thursday. Sometime in the next week, I should also receive my fancy, big new microphone and preamp and headphones and all that.

In the next month, I hope to finally get my podcasts up and running on RedLightCenter.com, a state-of-the-art new massively multiplayer online reality sex game. You can try it out for free, but in order to be there for first-run broadcast of my podcasts and participate in the live Q&A with yours truly to follow the broadcast, you must be a VIP member at the lofty price of $20 a month.

My podcasts WILL be downloadable for FREE after they've aired, and I suspect the Q&A with Steff (that's me!) will also be free for download after they've aired -- you're just not able to submit questions to me for the Q&A part in real-time, though.

I'm pretty excited. Are you excited? I'm excited. If you have any pressing topics you actually want to hear me TALK about, let me know. Any political story gets you riled up and you'd like to hear me blow a gasket live on the air? Do your part! Send it to me!

Anyhow, I'm nervous as hell y'all are finally gonna hear me. I've been looking forwards to and simultaneously dreading this for a while now, but I'm more eager than nervous. It'll be wicked cool.

As for length of broadcasts, the first'll probably be only about 15 minutes. Then we'll see from there on. We're also not sure if it'll be weekly or bi-weekly, but it largely comes down to how busy real life makes me, since this isn't a paid gig just yet. Still, I'm stoked. Sometime in the first week of July, I'm all yours.

And that reminds me! I owe a follow-up on Meatloaf's question! I'll get that up sometime this evening then. Completely slipped my mind. It was one of Those weekends. Many apologies! I really DO deliver on my teases, you know. I just take the scenic route a little too often. Dreamer I am.

(And for those keeping track at home... not one email has been received in regards to my male rape query. Pity.)