seems i've always got something on the tip of my tongue.    ©

Monday, August 01, 2005

The Saga of J: Part Two

I'm not sure it's clear in the first part-- which you should read before you read this, otherwise you're having sex without the foreplay. What fun is that?

Anyhow, I'm not sure it's clear that J. and I had been friends for two years before this happened. During that time, J. had always pursued me, flirting with me and peppering our conversations with innuendo. I'd usually flirt back, but I never let him believe he had a chance with me, so it always remained comfortably awkward on a platonic level.

We pick up inside J.'s home.

* * *


I was 19, and J. was 18. He bedroom looked like any literary teen guy’s would. Bookshelves were littered with books. His desk was piled high with his computer, all his tapes, and his DJ-quality stereo. His messily-dressed bed was just a low twin-sized bed with a spindle headboard. The walls had posters of the Sex Pistols and A Clockwork Orange.

With his parents out of town for a month, the place was eerily quiet.

I'd been here before during our two-year friendship, but it'd always been strange. It'd been no secret J. wanted to fuck me. Finally, I was here on his terms.

As soon as we’d entered, J. wrapped his arms around me from behind and leaned hard against me, one hand pressed against my abdomen, sliding slowly down, as the other traced slowly up towards my breast. He nibbled softly on the back of my left shoulder, and slowly pressed harder against me. He was solid now, and I could feel his hard cock firmly against the small of my back.

With his left hand, he groped over the surface of the stereo. The button clicked and some Depeche Mode began to play.

Let me take you on a trip
Around the world and back
And you won't have to move
You just sit still

Now let your mind do the walking
And let my body do the talking
Let me show you the world in my eyes

He stopped suddenly, lifted his head, let go of me, and gently turned me around to face him. “Is this okay?” he asked.

Sans waistband for easy access
“Yeah,” I said. Then I whispered, “Yes, it is,” and I slid my hand around the back of his neck, lowered his mouth to mine, and kissed him intently. His inhibitions gone, he slid his hands up and over my lovehandles, my shirt entangled in his fingers, then pulled my shirt over my head, suspending my arms briefly as he voraciously attacked my nipples. I moaned and when released from the shirt, I began to suck hard on his earlobe, imagining the oral I'd give him later. He clutched my ass and pulled me hard into him. Wanting things to move along, I hooked my finger into the top of his jeans, tugging him over to the bed.

I'll take you to the highest mountain
To the depths of the deepest sea
We won't need a map, believe me

It worked. He lowered me down and then lowered himself slowly on top of me, stretching the moment out as we kissed intensely. His body smothered me now, and he slid his hand between us, rubbing hard down and over my crotch, before he lifted my leg up and over, pinning it flat to the bed. He pressed harder and harder against me, arching his back slightly, his cock so hard it was hurting my pubic bone. I groaned softly.

He shuddered and pulled away. “Oh, shit, we have to stop.”

I relaxed slightly, realizing how hot I’d been getting--too hot.

“God. Yeah, yeah. We do. For now...”

“I want to do this right,” he whispered before he kissed me again and looked me in the eye. “Stay,” he commanded.

I gazed submissively at him and dropped my chin, as I smirked mischeviously, wriggling my hips a little between the mattress and him.

As he gave me a reproachful look, he clicked his tongue. "Tsk, tsk."

He pried himself away from me. I stretched out, crossed my legs, and put my arms casually behind my head so I could watch his cute ass while he crossed the room. After a beat, he turned around and looked at me.

“Perfect! Exactly...” he growled, "where I want you." He stepped bedside. Then, “May I?”

He held up a black terrycloth waistband from his robe.

I took a breath, nodded, and consented. “You may.”

He knelt beside me and gently tied my hands to his headboard. “Tighter,” I said. He looked at me, tugged on my left arm and saw my hand was slipping easily out.

“Good plan,” he mumbled.

This time he made it tighter than we’d agreed, but asked if it was all right. Truth was, I had been getting wetter as the binds grew more snug. I nodded. He tugged again and now there was little or no give.

“You sure?”

I nodded with a grin, “Yeah, yeah, yeah. Come on. Hurry it up.”

He laughed softly and leaned in, biting my nipple, nibbling, then licking and sucking with abandon. I simply laid there, my arms tethered behind my head. My body shuddered with anticipation.

He felt it, too, and sighed, leaning back slightly. “And now,” he growled teasingly again, “for the element of surprise.” He pulled a blindfold out of his back pocket and, waiting for my nod of submission, he tied it around my head, putting me under a spell of darkness.

“Much better,” he said, tracing a finger down my abdomen until it bumped up against the top of my cutoff jeans. "Much... much better."

Now let my body do the moving
And let my hands do the soothing
Let me show you the world in my eyes


His breath was hot against my still-damp nipple as his hand fumbled ever so slightly to pry the jeans’ top button open. I quietly cheered as the button popped open and he quickly unzipped them.

I heard his almost inaudible chuckle at my eagerness, and soon felt his tongue edging between my lips as he covered my mouth with his. I moaned softly, and felt nothing but his tongue, lips, and the weight of his body against the side of the mattress.

That's all there is
Nothing more that you can feel now
That's all there is

Suddenly, his hand pressed hard into my abdomen as he slid it down almost forcefully under my panties, and over my clit, and quickly, effortlessly entered me with his middle finger, flicked it hard twice against my vaginal wall, and immediately retreated again. I gasped. He softly bit my bottom lip, then playfully smacked me gently on my belly.

“Things to do, places to go,” he said, rising, the floor groaning under his weight.

“You bastard.”

He giggled. “Be right back.” I heard the hardwood floors creaking, then it was back to mostly silence, except the Depeche Mode playing quietly on his stereo. In a moment, I felt a yanking tug as my jeans began to descend. I felt the denim rubbing hard against me as they were slowly, assertively pulled down.

“Mm, kinda warm in here anyhow,” I commented.

“I don’t see that improving,” he replied, finally tugging the waistband past the round of my buttcheek.

I felt his hands grasping at the belt loops on the jeans while clutching my thighs, as he pulled them down past my knees, and finally, off. They dully crumpled to the floor.

Then the hardwood creaked twice. Suddenly, I felt his mouth gnawing softly on my mons, licking and sucking as he slipped lower and to the right.

Let me put you on a ship
On a long, long trip
Your lips close to my lips
All the islands in the ocean
All the heaven's in the motion
Let me show you the world in my eyes

eating out
I shuddered. Both of his hands slid between my thighs, and he forced my legs into a wide spreadeagle. He nibbled his way back to my mid-thigh, lightly brushing his fingertip over my clit, slipping slightly between the lips. He began tickling the mounds as he almost imperceptibly bit my soft inner leg, dragging his teeth downward, all the while sucking gently. He moved up and began to lap my cunt. My hips were rocking with his motions when he began to suck and nibble my labia, driving me wild.

I gasped when felt his body weight shift backwards off the bed.

Instinctively, I let out a moan of protest as he lifted his lips from me and pushed himself up onto his feet.

“You fucking tease,” I groaned. “God.”

Then, his hand reached out and clasped my ankle. I felt a tickling, then a pinching, and I realized he was tying my leg to the footboard.

“You’re naughty,” I said. “We had rules.”

“You know the word,” he said, referring to our stop word: Achtung.

“Yeah, I do,” I replied.

“And?”

I let the silence hang. He was motionless until I responded in a whisper. “And nothing. Continue.”

Swallowing resolutely, I felt his knot close tighter on my skin, pinching the flesh.

His hand navigated the length of my leg, moving north from the knot, up to the heart of my clit. He tickled my lips with flickering fingers, then two meaty, thick fingers dove into my cunt, twisted sideways, and slid deeper into me, thrusting hard.

I gasped and groaned, stretching my free leg out and finding his thigh by feel. Fumbling, my foot found his groin. I pressed the pad of my foot into his rock-hard cock, rubbing up and down. He thrusted slightly against my foot as he began flexing his fingers inside me, as if motioning “come here.” As if you have to ask, I thought.

I was groaning softly when he pulled the fingers back out and traced them wetly down the inside of my free leg. Again, he grasped my ankle. He pinned my leg down, and let a bind of some sort dangle over it, tickling my skin.

“Shall I stop?” he asked.

I groaned slightly. “Oh..." I exhaled. "Mm, god, no.”

He wrapped the rope around my ankle and tightened the knot.

I was imprisoned.

That's all there is
Nothing more than you can touch now
That's all there is

Let me show you the world in my eyes

TO BE CONTINUED.