seems i've always got something on the tip of my tongue.    ©

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Whew, that was sudden

So, my big brother was all-of-a-sudden released from the trauma ward AND the hospital today, which is great news. I think he's getting a reality check now as to how badly he was hurt, since the moron was talking about going into work on Thursday, but then got his ass kicked just walking down the hallways. That'll teach him.

But in the mean time, I've got two or three more hectic days of dealing with my life and running over to check on him at home before I get around to posting anything tasty and new on here. Bear with me. By Saturday, I hope to be posting something I wrote last week. I don't want to get hopes up, but it's a long-awaited third installment on a little sumthin'-sumthin'.