seems i've always got something on the tip of my tongue.    ©

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas to All...

...and to all, a good lay.

I'd had designs on fashioning a naughty Santa tale, but I've not had the time to sit down and pen one, nor has a fantasy popped into my mind I care to share. No, the only fantasies I've had have been about a punk rock boy of late that I have designs for. Sigh. But this Santa guy looks pretty frickin' edible to me. Only thing missing's his candy cane.

Today, I became blonde again. It's been a long, long time since I was blonde, and I'm a different person now. I'm absolutely adorable tonight, and it feels awesome. This was my splurge today and for the first time in a long time. Feeling good about yourself is one thing, but feeling adorable's MUCH better.

So, merry fuckin' ho, ho, ho. :) Have an awesome holiday, my friends. (Oh, and there's a decent new-ish posting below this, please make sure you have a read!)

*When I was but a little girl, I made Santie Claus a candle holder, a cup, and a saucer out of clay, and painted it all red, yellow, and green. I left the candle holder and a candle burning on the table, with a cookie and some milk in the chunky, ugly cup and saucer. Santie, naturally, loved the milk and cookies, and he even took the time to hand-write me a letter, with each letter alternatingly red or green, telling me what a wonderfully behaved girl I was. (What happened?) The letter's long gone, but somewhere in this apartment are the cup and saucer, which I had long believed had been transported to the North Pole by a sleigh and eight tiny reindeer. Sigh. Oh, the cruel shattering of illusions!