seems i've always got something on the tip of my tongue.    ©

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Little Lovin' For the Feminine Self: Questions?

Hot pic, huh? Love Google images. I need to write something about sex, and I'm told from time to time that guys like the insight into a chick's mind that I try to provide. So, I'm not feeling like thinking of topics, so being spoon-fed one is just fine. As a result, I was asked about women masturbating. Apparently it's all a little mysterious to the men. You poor, clueless boys. Let's shed a little light on this topic -- and it's a big one. Maybe two parts, possibly three? So, my questions are:

For Women: How often do you go to it? If you don't, why not? If you do, what's your pleasure -- your hands, battery-operated toys, manual toys, or have you gotten creative? Do you always orgasm when you do it, and if you don't, why do you stop? Are you unable to reach that point? If/when you do orgasm, how long does it take? What triggers the need to reach out and touch yourself? Obviously, if you do it, you masturbate at home, but where else have you done it? Publically? (I have a tale I could tell. Hmm. Will I, though?)

For Men: What do you really want to know? Has a woman ever masturbated for you? Do you notice a difference between women who do, and women who don't, as lovers? (That's a no-brainer, but let's hear it from you. What kinds of differences do you notice? Do they do more for you, in what way? Are they more open? Do they orgasm easier? Are they more experimental? I'd have to guess yes to the last four questions, but expound, please.)

Me, lemme say this: Every woman should masturbate. If you don't, you're selling yourself short as a lover. If you don't, your repressing your femininity. If you think you're a modern, strong, independent woman, and you're afraid to touch yourself, or you're squeamish about it, then I bet you could be doing better in all three of those departments. Let's get over the shame and the apprehension about our bodies, and just GO there. Orgasms feel good. Stop fucking waiting for a man to make you feel the way you should.

Yeah, I'm a feminist, and I masturbate. Often. Atwood said a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle, and most days, she's right. We've got Duracell and Haagen-Daaz.*

*Needs, though, ain't got a lot to do with it. I don't need men, I just like them. ;)

If commenting freaks you out, email me. I likely won't respond in the immediate future, but I'll get around to it eventually, but I'll use it as inspiration for the posts, which I hope to start off early Thursday, but use the input for, say, Friday, but the sooner, the better.