seems i've always got something on the tip of my tongue.    ©

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Shameless

Well, let's face it. If you've got it, flaunt it, right?

Here's the deal. This little scribe has been sick since Christmas day. Suddenly, my bank account is completely empty, rent looms ominously on the horizon, but before that, a near-empty fridge, and the only money this girl's got comes in the form of coin. That's right, it's a good thing I was raised Catholic, because I've got a "sin bin" for change, and it's been getting me through. But won't for much longer, 'cos I haven't had the opportunity to sin nearly as much as I'd have liked of late.

Unfortunately, I'm being dicked around by my job and sick pay isn't forthcoming. I'm now looking for new work, but I'm not a trust fund baby and haven't got folks around to get me out of trouble. And I'm presently swimming in it.

I have this oh, so handy little donation button down on the bottom right side. If you're one of those lucky few with cash to spare, and you like what I do here, I'm giving you the opportunity to put your money where your mouth is. It would be more appreciated than you might ever know. All you have to do is click it, and PayPal will give you the chance to use credit or another Paypal account to make this girl happy.

It'll be our little secret.

Back to the regularly scheduled smut soon, like, Sunday or something. Stay tuned. In the meantime, any penny helps. :)