seems i've always got something on the tip of my tongue.    ©

Monday, March 27, 2006

Damn you, Cosmos!

The Boyfriend just called. He slipped and fell on his way to work this morning, and is now in the hospital with a compounded broken ankle.

Bummer, for lack of a better word. Poor guy. Broken in three places and he needs surgery. Sigh. Shitty, shitty. But the sweetie calls me from the hospital so I won't feel neglected when I get no emails from work today. Sigh.
I can't go visit him in the hospital,* he won't let me, but he'll probably be home tomorrow, I suspect. I'll visit then.

Well, I'm not a nurse, but I play one on TV. ;) I'm sure I can think of a thing or two to take his mind off his troubles. I'm good like that.

(*Sick people shouldn't go into hospitals anyhow. Vulnerable folks there.)