seems i've always got something on the tip of my tongue.    ©

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The Guy has teased me and says if I'm not careful, this is gonna become a relationship blog instead of a sex blog. So, sorry if I've been going in the Vanilla direction, kids. Today's a writing day, so I'll see what I can muster. Perhaps: A sex toy review, a hand-job tip or two, and an answer to a reader's question about cheating, for tomorrow?

And to tell the truth, I avoid posting anything good over long weekends, because readership is adown, and those who do read never comment, so the reward for me is virtually nil. Instead, I'll wait till you poor motherfuckers are tied to your desks again. :) Which means now. Tomorrow, something more titillating. I promise. Otherwise the Boyfriend will withhold sex, I suspect, or something. God forbid.