seems i've always got something on the tip of my tongue.    ©

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Ultimate Lazy Sunday

I'm gonna say the one thing a sex writer should probably never say: Sex is overrated sometimes.

I love the sex-filled Sundays, they rock. I mean, rock and rock and rock. But after a long, tiring week for both the Guy and I, what we really needed last night and today was just relaxation. An old b&w movie and some cuddling on the sofa-bed last night, and an early morning that got off to a great start with reciprocal hand-jobs all definitely fit the bill. (I mean, god, you need the morning orgasm, don't you? Nothing gets you up like getting off!)

Aside from that, it was a food and rest and movie-cuddling, playing card games kind of Sunday. And I couldn't have asked for anything more, after about five big nights out in a row. Yawn. And I'm still wiped--in a good way, of course.

Every now and then, you just gotta take the day off.