seems i've always got something on the tip of my tongue.    ©

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me

I'm 32 today, folks. That being the case, I'm a little busy being busy and birthdayish for the next couple of days. YAY me. (I'm not one of these chicks that cares about getting older. I'm older and better, baby.)

Fortunately, there's another posting over on NYHotties for you kids to read, "Getting Stiffed by the Stiffy," in answer to LabBoy's question about the "five-minute" rule -- you know, how guys tend to blow their wad the first time they have sex with a broad in about all of five minutes of steamy action.

So, you can check that out here.

Conversely, if you've discovered me on NYHotties and you want more, may I recommend The Best of the Cunt, found on my sidebar? The guides to oral are always good. Thanks for droppin' by!