seems i've always got something on the tip of my tongue.    ©

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I've been having really screwy shit happen with my hits counting ever since my guy registered my domain name. I don't know how to get this switched so that my primary address is cuntinglinguist.com, and so that all the data will register through the one address. I don't know how to properly "park" cuntinglinguist.blogspot.com at cuntinglinguist.com -- not just "forward -- so I'm hoping that someone who's familiar with Blogspot can give me a hand, since I'm feeling like a right fucking moron right now. Anybody, anybody? It's really important to me that my stats counting be accurate, and I think I'm about four minutes away from a brain aneurysm, and from what I hear, it's just not the nicest way to die. Help! :) Drop me a line if you have a link to my sanity. I'd offer gratuitous sex in return or something, but my studly boyfriend would really object, so a thank you and my undying gratitude would have to suffice.