seems i've always got something on the tip of my tongue.    ©

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock

for some reason, i'm shift-challenged, and it took me four tries to type the title, so to hell with capitalization!

in an hour, i'll be on the radio. ooh. shpooky. it's a little nerve-wracking. i thought i'd post a quickie since i'm waiting for my french press coffee to cool down. i'm too old to have caffeine this late at night. (i don't drink cola more than a few times a year, and coffee i never have past about three.) but i figure with the little sleep i've had this week, i need it for the show. and since i've had so little sleep, what's another fitful night anyhow?

i am very happy to report, though, that i've done it... i've found my lucky socks. yep. for the first time in about three months, they're on my feet. things can't possibly go wrong now.

ha. no, the socks are a comfort thing. like chicken pot pie or something. just hits the spot. i got the questions in advance, so i'm not going to be all freaked out. i'm a bit weirded out by the fact that she's announcing my full name on the air, but whatever. anyone with half a Google-brain could've found it months ago. like i've said, i hide this blog from no one. even my dad reads it now. go figger. honesty's great, y'know. keeps things simple. but now you'll know who i am. hi. :)

all right, back to biting my nails. well, no, not plural. i've allotted myself one nail to bite nervously -- the right index. it's all about moderation, right?

(ps: dunno yet if there'll be a downloadable version of my interview; i believe they only do the main interviewee, which i'm not. i'll keep y'all apprised if there is one.)