seems i've always got something on the tip of my tongue.    ©

Thursday, October 12, 2006

The Girl Inside the Steff

There's a new posting, but it's at the new blog. Today I've written about trying to reconfigure my image, trying to do things a little more feminine, and the mental trip it's taking me on.

Here's an excerpt.
Doesn’t it make sense, though? You want to feel and look the way you think “hot” is defined, don’t you? I’m never, ever gonna be hot in the Britney Spears sort of way, and never do I want to be. I’m more turned on by the girl next door from your childhood who can really kick your ass now. You know the type. You're secretly really wishing to lose a wrestling match with her? Yeah. That’s my style. I’m working towards that.
And if you want to read the whole posting, then click here!