seems i've always got something on the tip of my tongue.    ©

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Let's try this again, shall we? The gods that run this dog & pony show my smutty rag resides upon have apparently been facing issues. Nice readers have commented through this rag and the powers that be have instantly emailed me said comments, but the comments? They don't appear here. Worst yet, a posting I made complaining about that issue earlier, it has vanished.

Don't tell Orwell, but maybe it's Big Blogger, not Big Brother? I swear the paddle with which I stir shit just gets bigger each day. At least I have the record of the comments, but christ. I wish they were visible on-site.

Anyhow, in case you think I've deleted what you said, no. There's been a half dozen comments or more that have just vanished in the last 24 hours.