seems i've always got something on the tip of my tongue.    ©

Friday, April 28, 2006

Shop's Closed.

Blah. Still grumpy, but not like I was yesterday. This is more of a "need time" grumpy. On Monday, I plan to get out of town for a night or two, and that should disconnect me from my blahs.

I don't know how much posting I'll get done over the next few days, so say hi or something, and I'll be back when I feel like it.

See, I'm a city girl with a nature girl inside, but sometimes, I just never get the fuck out of dodge, and it's been a long time coming. I'm going city nuts, I think. Too many people, one place, for far too long. Getting out of town helps me recharge creatively, so I think I've let it go too long. Problem to be remedied soon. Stay tuned!

Meanwhile, I just added this photo, one I took a long while back. Here in Van, we're surrounded by trees, ocean, mountains, and more, and along one of the busier stretches of beach, someone grafitied a few stones, and this is my favourite -- Love is the unconditional desire to do good. Fine thoughts before a weekend. And incidently, after a gluttonous potato cake and good French Roast, my mood's improving. Let's have a round of applause for caffeine, folks.