seems i've always got something on the tip of my tongue.    ©

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Taking A Couple Days

Bad things going down, and I'm suddenly looking for work. I need a job by next Friday. Fingers crossed and hope for the best and all that sort of thing, but in the meantime, my mind's fried and writing's the last thing I'm worried about. I've turned off comments so you don't have to do the requisite, "Golly, Steff, good luck!" thing. I'll report back as soon as synapses start firing.

In the meantime, if you really, really like me and you have extra dollars to spare (but who does?) feel free to use the PayPal-torso button over there. I've taken the liberty of begging for my old job back, though, so with any luck, my charm and dedication to a job well done and past history will speak for themselves, and I'll get good news by Friday. Luck, the negative sort, is partly why I'm now in this jam, so... Who knows.

(Oh, and I forgot: Got the doc's permission to go ahead and start artificially suppressing my period by way of not taking the requisite week off in between packets of birth control pills. Starting this Sunday, I am Continuity Girl. Which is good, 'cos I really do not need PMS this week.)