seems i've always got something on the tip of my tongue.    ©

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Two Things: Sex Drive, and Say What?

One, this whole barely-getting-comments thing is a drag, people. It's like writing for an empty room, and it's sucking the joy out of things. I'm surprised my hits didn't take more of a hit during the whole depression thing, but I'm glad those of you who've stuck through it have stuck. But can we say hi once in a while? Does a blogger good! Comments are the bloggers aphrodisiac, you know!

Of course, it's probably just a product of everyone fucking off on vacation, too, so I figure a return to school is good for us lowly little bloggers, too. Yay, Labour Day!

Two, say hi to my sex drive! What I've not been writing about, just because it's been too depressing, is that I've noticed a total absence of sex drive since about February or March. Now wait and let me qualify that. As you know, I was going out with someone from that time on. No, there's no coincidence. The only time I ever had ANY sex drive was around him. If he wasn't around, I had none. What can I say? I've got a child inside: I see a toy and I play with it. I just can't help meself!

Now, two weeks off the pill and I'm as randy as all get out. Coincidence? I think not.

What this means for YOU is that I might finally give a fuck about writing about sex again soon. This should roughly be translated as to mean that, yes, I've been faking it, people. But you couldn't tell, could ya? Well, actually, you probably could. I've been blander than vanilla lately. Yeesh.

Anyhow. If I start feeling a little desired by way of comments, you never know what might conjure. Not that I'm begging for comments. Just saying. It's like there's a friggin' echo in here!