seems i've always got something on the tip of my tongue.    ©

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Webhosting, suggestions?

I'm discovering the dangerous world of acquiring hosting, and would like to have recommendations for good providers of webhosting that can handle potentially objectionable content. Email me about people you've had good experiences with. I need the help, and I want to go with someone "safe." I'm starting up a new site for the podcast, because, frankly, I don't feel safe on an uncontrolled domain, like Blogspot. Over time, the new place will replace this, but have no fear, I'll be the same old boring Steff. No worries. I'm just beginning to cover my ass.

It's the only way to fly, man. So, send me webhosters who don't have their panties in a bunch. Thanks.

(FUNNY ENOUGH, now having an email exchange with my webhosting provider, and it seems my sort of content's fine with them. See? Talking solves everything. I'll still take referrals, though!)